Wild nature


I really love this photo. I took this photo in Costa Rica, in a beautiful beach close to Tamarindo when I was on holidays. It was a special moment; I went to desolate beach. I had to pass a small river, where there was a warning sign: “danger crocodiles!”.  I love adventure, so I pass anyway.

When I arrived, there was a lot of silence, so I threw myself on the sand to sunbathe. At one point I raised my head and saw a giant tortoise. She was about to be mother!

I could not believe what I was seeing. I started to get closer and she decided to leave, was moving quite slowly. She had a scary mouth, so I didn’t want to put a finger there. It was difficult for her to breathe or maybe it was because she had contractions. So, as a good annoying tourist, I dedicated to taking this photo of her.

I stayed a while longer until sunset and when I wanted to go back the river had grown so, I had to swim. I don’t know if I was lucky, but there was a case of a crocodile attack last week.

I keep this moment in my head and of course, in my laptop. 😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My best friend

One day in the middle of nowhere