My best friend

Hi everybody! Well here is my first post. I'm going to talk about a friend of mine.

My best friend is Mauro. He is 1 year younger than me. We first met at high school, and in a short time we started to chat more. I knew about him, because my brother is his brother’s friend. But until that moment we didn’t know each other.

He is a very funny person and we can talk about anything. We have deep conversations and always support each other. 

We meet with frequency, maybe 1 or 2 days per week, and there are other friends with us. We usually go for a ride, or we meet to drink beers in a bar or in a house. He is a calm person, similar to me, so we understand each other very well.

He is a big fan of River Plate, and he loves to play football. Before the pandemic we used to play soccer every Friday. We are in abstinence from football.

We travelled together a couple of times in the coast of Buenos Aires on holidays or long weekends. Sometimes, we talk about travelling abroad, but I know that it is a hard decision that he would have to make. Anyway, he is a box of surprises, and that is one of the things I like about him.

Last year, I told him I wanted to jump out of a plane. We were on the beach talking about it. He told me that it is something he always wanted to do, because his father didn’t dare, so I convinced him to jump from a plane in Miramar. He has vertigo to heights and he told me that he wasn’t going to jump but in the end he jumped. It was a funny story and he impressed me a lot for his courage.

I think he is an excellent person and an excellent friend, because he was always in good and bad situations. I think it is difficult sometimes to find people like that and I think that is what friendship is about. He is like a brother to me.

✒ by Diego 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wild nature

One day in the middle of nowhere